How Does HydraFacial Work So Well?
The Medical Spa at Mansfield Cosmetic Surgery Center offers the latest in technology, Professional Series HydraFacial Syndeo platform that cleanses the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, extracts blockages from pores, and rehydrates the top layers of your skin using the HydraFacial patented 4-in-1 technology – Vortex-Cleansing, Hydro-Peel Exfoliation, Vortex Extraction, and Vortex Fusion. Our office treats clients living near Mansfield, Arlington, Midlothian, Waxahachie, and Fort Worth, Texas.
How Does HydraFacial Work So Well?
HydraFacial Syndeo employs a three-step process that uses a handheld device featuring interchangeable vortex tips. These patented spiral vortex tips are equipped with the HydraFacial “vortex technology” – specific to each step, each one not only extracts and cleanses, but also administers hydrating and protecting serums.
- Step 1: Cleanse & Peel – Your HydraFacial session begins with gentle cleansing and exfoliation of the stratum corneum – this is the surface layer of your skin, and is a protective barrier made up of dead skin cells. This step utilizes HydraFacial “hydradermabrasion” process, removing dead skin cells and other impurities to reveal an instantly brighter complexion. Next, a light acid peel is applied, using salicylic and glycolic acids. Both of these acids gently exfoliate the skin, help open up your pores, loosen blockages and debris and help your skin to more effectively absorb healing serums and vital nutrients.
- Step 2: Extract & Hydrate – The second step of your HydraFacial treatment begins with extraction. Unlike traditional extractions, which can often be painful and leave your skin red and inflamed, HydraFacial uses the vortex extraction process. This technology allows for the removal of blackheads, dirt and impurities from deep in your pores using gentle vacuum suction. The device then saturates your skin with deeply hydrating moisturizers.
- Step 3: Fuse & Protect – The final step in your HydraFacial treatment is to protect and nourish your skin with serum containing ingredients like hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, peptides and amino acids. The serum is designed to deliver vital hydration and nutrients, improving your skin’s overall health and appearance. Because the previous steps have opened up the pores the serum can better penetrate deeper – more so than any other topical application. The serum used during this step can be customized, adding a “boost” tailored to address your specific skin type and enhance your results.
HydraFacial Syndeo is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure–performed by our very own Licensed Medical Esthetician, Chelsea Jarboe, at Mansfield Cosmetic Surgery Center — that delivers instant results without any downtime. All you have to do is relax and enjoy a soothing facial massage while the HydraFacial treatment works to refresh and rejuvenate your skin.
What Skin Conditions Does HydraFacial Syndeo Treat?
Unlike some anti-aging treatment, HydraFacial is safe for use on all skin types, tones and colors, and on men and women of any age. It is simultaneously gentle while still being an incredibly powerful way to address almost any skin issue, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull or uneven skin tone
- Dry or rough skin texture
- Hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Firmness and elasticity
- Oily, acne-prone skin
- Large pores
An additional benefit to HydraFacial is that by decreasing the suction power, the device can be used to carefully extract milia around your eyes or help clear out congestion under your eyes that cause puffiness and bags, as well as naturally soften and plump up your lips.
How to Maintain Glowing Skin with Hydrafacial Syndeo?
You will see immediate results after your first HydraFacial session – more even tone, softer texture, clearer, less oily and acne-prone skin, and visibly fewer fine lines and wrinkles. All of this is achieved in a short session, and is perfect for getting radiant, glowing skin before a special event, or to use regularly as a way to maintain a gorgeous complexion. Regular HydraFacial treatments are recommended every four to six weeks to not only keep skin looking smoother and younger, but they actually improve the overall health of your skin and lessen the frequency of breakouts by keeping your pores clean and congestion-free.
If you are searching for an effective, noninvasive way to refresh and revitalize your skin, it’s time to discover the benefits of HydraFacial. Contact Chelsea at Mansfield Cosmetic Surgery Center Medical Spa today at 817-477-9000 to schedule a consultation or book with her online.
Licensed Medical Esthetician
Dr. Michael L. Thornton is a fellowship-trained, double board certified Cosmetic Surgeon and Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery specializing in facial cosmetic surgery, cosmetic breast surgery, body contouring surgery and liposuction, post-bariatric after weight loss surgery, and non-surgical aesthetic skin rejuvenation.