Non-Surgical Treatments for Smooth Skin
At The Medical Spa at Mansfield Cosmetic Surgery Center, we offer a variety of non-invasive, non-surgical options for refreshing your complexion and smoothing your skin. Everyone knows that as the years pass, your skin begins to show signs of aging and sun damage. Freckles, sunspots, and other hyperpigmentation may cause patches of discoloration on your skin, making your complexion appear mottled and uneven. Even if you have regularly applied sunscreen, UV rays still find ways to penetrate your skin and cause the epidermis to thin and deteriorate. Luckily, advances in cosmetic dermatology have provided you with new options for addressing wrinkles and sun damage, so that you no longer have to live with aging skin.
Rejuvenation Options from A-Z
There are so many different treatments for skin, so finding one that works for you depends on the extent of the sun damage. At The Medical Spa at Mansfield Cosmetic Surgery Center, we have a wide range of rejuvenating treatments to choose from so that you can see visible improvements in your skin’s tone and texture almost immediately.
- Chemical Peels – These peels are superficial chemical peel treatments that contain glycolic and / or salicylic acids, which act to exfoliate the surface level of your face, leaving you with brighter skin. If you want to go deeper, we also provide medium depth chemical peels.
- Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion uses a diamond-tipped hand tool to exfoliate your skin by removing dead skin cells and impurities. This gentle resurfacing procedure improves skin’s texture and leaves it healthier and revitalized.
- IPL Photofacial – The intense pulsed light (IPL) photofacial can improve visible signs of aging and sun damage by erasing dark spots and / or freckles. IPL photofacials can also treat acne and redness and improve the overall texture of your skin. The IPL treatment uses short flashes of intense (bright) light that only allow specific wavelengths of light energy to penetrate the target areas of your skin, leaving behind smoother skin with diminished pigmentation.
- Laser Treatments – We offer both Erbium and the Fractional CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing. The Erbium laser uses ablative technology to treat the epidermis without exposing the underlying dermis. This superficial treatment is deeper than microdermabrasion, but not as deep as the CO2 laser. The Fractional CO2 Laser penetrates deeper into the dermis, and we find that these two treatments combined offer excellent results.
- PicoSure – Also a laser treatment, but one that doesn’t rely solely on heat for superior results. Instead, PicoSure uses a rapid delivery system of focused energy to fragment and shatter tiny pigments of melanin into small particles that your body will naturally eliminates. Because the heat from the PicoSure laser is minimal, there is minimal risk of damage to surrounding skin. In addition, PicoSure’s Focus lens technology converts the energy from the laser into gentle pressure vibrations that activate the body’s response to perceived injury – this signals the body to produce new collagen and elastin, the building blocks of healthy skin. This innovative technology is quick, virtually painless and requires no downtime for recovery.
No matter your skin type, color or issue, The Medical Spa at Mansfield Cosmetic Surgery Center has the solution. Call us today at 817-477-9000 to schedule an appointment and let our team of Aestheticians discover which facial rejuvenation treatment will work best for you.