Let's get started! Medical Spa & Esthetician Services
The Medical Spa at Mansfield Cosmetic Surgery Center offers a full range of Medical Spa Procedures, Esthetician Services, and Laser Skin Rejuvenation.
Secret PRO RF Microneedling with Co2 Laser
Providing Secret PRO RF Microneedling with Fractional CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing to clients near Mansfield, Arlington, Fort Worth & Dallas, Texas
- What is Secret PRO RF microneedling with Co2 laser by Cutera?
- What are the FOUR signature treatments of Secret PRO?
- How does Cutera Secret PRO create better looking skin?
- Who is the Right Candidate for Secret PRO treatment?
- What are the Benefits of Cutera Secret PRO?
- Why our clients choose Cutera Secret PRO over Inmode Morpheus8?
- Final thoughts and key takeaways about the Cutera Secret PRO
- Secret PRO FAQ’s
What is Secret PRO RF microneedling with Co2 laser by Cutera?
Cutera Secret PRO uniquely combines two clinically proven technologies on a single device to treat every layer of your skin, RF Microneedling to stimulate deep collagen, and Fractional CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing for optimal skin resurfacing.
These two technologies allow Secret PRO to deliver four signature treatment options (Refine, Ultra-Light, Ultra and Revive) that can be customized and tailored to your skin’s needs and desired downtime. Whether you are looking for surface skin rejuvenation or more complex and deeper skin correction, each of the four signature treatments can be customized to your specific concerns.
Mansfield Cosmetic Surgery Center is proud to finally offer RF microneedling and fractional Co2 laser skin resurfacing at the same time with Secret PRO. The four signature treatments can vary from an introductory RF microneedling treatment or you may opt for a combination of gentle CO2 laser resurfacing with simultaneous RF microneedling.
SECRET PRO SIGNATURE TREATMENTS
4 unique signature treatment options for skin resurfacing and deep dermal remodeling, designed specifically to address your needs
What are the FOUR signature treatments of Secret PRO?
- Secret PRO “Refine” (RF Microneedling): This treatment is a simple RF microneedling treatment for face or body that is performed by our trained provider. Radiofrequency (RF) Energy is precisely delivered at varying depths to treat common skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, scars, acne scars, stretch marks, large pore reduction, and more. The Secret PRO “Refine” signature treatment is the ideal treatment for patients with all skin types seeking prejuvenation or those who want to revitalize their aging skin with minimal to no downtime.
- Secret PRO “Ultra-Light” (Gentle Co2 Laser Resurfacing): This treatment is a gentle form of fractional laser Co2 skin resurfacing also known as a “Gentle-Peel” or micro-peel that is performed by our trained provider. This signature treatment addresses your superficial layers of photodamaged skin and stimulates neocollagenesis for skin revitalization with minimal downtime. In fact, this treatment is so gentle, that topical numbing cream is unnecessary. You may treat your face, neck, arms, hand, chest, or other areas of photodamage and sunspots.
- Secret PRO “Ultra” (Aggressive Co2 Laser Resurfacing): This treatment is more aggressive form of fractional laser Co2 skin resurfacing as compared to the “Ultra-Light” treatment that is specific for patients who desire a more complex Co2 treatment. The Secret PRO “Ultra” treatment uses fractional CO2 laser energy to target, photodamage, uneven texture, scars, crepey skin, and deliver more dramatic results in a single treatment. Due to the extensiveness of the “Ultra” Co2 laser resurfacing treatment, sessions are personally performed by Dr. Thornton, a double board-certified cosmetic surgeon.
- Secret PRO “Revive” (RF Microneedling + Gentle Co2 Laser Resurfacing): This treatment is the ultimate treatment that combines both RF microneedling and CO2 laser energy in a single session that is performed by our trained provider. Basically, the “Revive” treatment combines the “Refine” and the “Ultra-Light” signature treatments in a single session and is the most advanced skin treatment we offer because it treats all layers of your skin and promotes the utmost in dermal collagen production.
How does Cutera Secret PRO create better looking skin?
1. Microneedling Mechanism: Secret PRO microneedling mechanism uses fine needles to create controlled micro-injuries or microchannels into the top layers of the skin. These micro-injuries trigger the skin’s natural self-repair response, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, essential proteins for skin elasticity and firmness.
2. Radiofrequency (RF) Energy: As the Secret PRO needles penetrate the skin, they also deliver RF energy (radio frequency) directly into the dermis layer of the skin where the collagen fibers are located. This energy heats the underlying layers, further enhancing collagen and elastin production. The RF heat energy also promotes tissue coagulation, leading to skin tightening and rejuvenation.
3. Customizable Treatment Depths: The gold-plated stainless steel needles of the Secret PRO device are highly adjustable and customizable. They can be set to penetrate the skin at various depths ranging from 0.5 mm to 3.5 mm and this adjustability allows Dr. Thornton and his provider to customize treatments based upon individual skin types, skin color, and targeted treatment areas.
4. Non-insulated and Semi-insulated Needles: Secret PRO offers a combination of non-insulated or semi-insulated needles. This selection of needle choices allows Dr. Thornton and his provider to choose the best needle type based on an individuals needs, ensuring optimal energy delivery with the safest treatment outcomes.
5. Microneedle Tips: Secret PRO provides Dr. Thornton and his provider the choice of selecting two sizes of microneedling treatment tip handpieces: a 25-pin tip and a 64-pin tip. The 64-pin handpiece covers a large surface area, making it ideal for treating broader areas of the face or body. In contrast, the 25-pin tip is designed for smaller, more precise treatment areas of the face.
6. Fractional CO2 Laser: Secret PRO also provides fractional Co2 laser skin resurfacing that can be performed during the same session. Co2 laser energy promotes skin resurfacing and dermal remodeling and is particularly effective in treating photoaging, reducing acne scarring, reducing wrinkles, and improving skin texture.
Who is the Right Candidate for Secret PRO treatment?
Individuals looking to address skin concerns like fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, acne scarring, large pores, stretch marks, and uneven skin texture can benefit from a Secret PRO treatment. It’s suitable for all skin types, all skin colors, and the customizable depth of the RF microneedle handpiece ensures a safe and tailored treatment for every individual.
While the primary technology remains consistent, your Secret PRO treatment can be customized based on your individual needs. The depth of the RF microneedling treatment can vary from 0.5 mm to 3.5 mm, ensuring optimal results for different skin concerns. In addition, the aggressiveness of fractional Co2 laser resurfacing can be tailored for various skin types and desired goals. Secret PRO to offer four signature treatment options (Refine, Ultra, Ultra-Light, and Revive) tailored to your skin’s needs.
What are the Benefits of Cutera Secret PRO?
The combined approach of RF microneedling and fractional CO2 laser offers multiple benefits:
- Skin Rejuvenation — Revitalizes your skin, giving it a fresh and youthful appearance.
- Scar Reduction — Effective in reducing and improving the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, large pores and and other face and body scars.
- Enhanced Collagen Production — Boosts dermal collagen formation while reduces the formation of wrinkles.
- Minimal Downtime — Recovery time is minimized allowing you to get back to your normal routine quickly.
- Safe for All Skin Types — Treatment is versatile and is suitable for all skin types, colors, and tones.
Why our clients choose Cutera Secret PRO over Inmode Morpheus8?
Compared with Cutera’s Secret PRO, Inmode’s Morpheus8 is technically considered a subdermal adipose remodeling device (SARD) that fractionally remodels and contours the face and body. Morpheus8 is less adjustable and many clinical experts may recommend against using Morpheus8 for patients with certain darker skin tones due to its extreme depth of penetration into the dermis. In comparison, Secret RF is recommended for all skin types and colors, making it the more versatile choice. Morpheus8 needles penetrate the skin up to 8 mm below the skin’s surface and tend to cause more discomfort, which is the biggest complaint agains using Morpheus8. Therefore, our clients choose Cutera Secret Pro for its adjustability, versatility, and safety.
Final thoughts and key takeaways about the Cutera Secret PRO
- Cutera Secret PRO RF Microneedling and Co2 is at the forefront of nonsurgical aesthetic treatments and offers a dual approach, combining RF microneedling with fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing.
- Expertise matters as you’re ensured safe and effective results under the guidance of a double board-certified Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. Michael Thornton, with over 15 years of dedicated experience in cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Every skin type is unique, and so should be the treatment. Cutera Secret PRO signature treatments are highly customizable, ensuring tailored results for every individual and all skin types
- Secret PRO is effective in addressing a wide range of skin concerns and conditions and is one of the most versatile and advanced laser platforms in the market.
Secret PRO FAQ’s
Secret PRO microneedling procedure is a quick, safe and effective procedure performed by our highly skilled providers. Prior to the procedure, numbing cream may be applied to the treatment area to decrease discomfort. During the procedure, you will feel slight heating and some pressure on the treatment area(s). For most patients, the treatment is comfortable and your provider will monitor this throughout your session.
The downtime after a Secret PRO treatment varies based on the specific procedure and individual skin type. Generally, RF microneedling patients may experience redness and swelling for 24-48 hours. For Co2 laser treatments, patients may experience redness, peeling, and swelling that may last from several days to a week. It's essential to follow post-treatment care instructions to minimize downtime and achieve the best results.
We usually recommend a course of 3-4 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart, to achieve optimal results. Many patients report a noticeable improvement after their second treatment. However, the benefits from collagen production become more evident over weeks to months. Multiple sessions are recommended to achieve optimal results.
Results are individual and vary from patient to patient, but we recommended additional maintenance treatments every 12 months or more to maintain optimal results.